New to couponing but not sure where to start? Then you’ll definitely want to get my book BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO COUPONING: LEARN HOW TO SAVE MONEY USING COUPONS IN SEVEN EASY STEPS!
In BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO COUPONING, I walk you through the step-by-step process of using coupons to save money on groceries, toiletries, and household products. This easy-to-read guide breaks down the extreme couponing trend for beginner’s and seasoned shoppers alike. You will learn where to find coupons, how to organize coupons, how and when to use coupons at your favorite stores, and the importance of stockpiling. By the end of this easy-to-read book, you will be well on your way to saving big money with coupons!
No Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers FREE Kindle reading apps for computers, smart phones and tablets. 🙂
The links in the post above may be affiliate links. Read our Full Disclosure.
Snickerdoodle cookies are a holiday baking staple in my house! These are my dad’s favorite cookie, so I try to make them early in the season for him.
- 1 cup shortening (I use Butter Crisco)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cream of tarter
- Extra sugar and ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixer, beat together the shortening and sugar until grainy paste is formed.
- Add in eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Sift together flour, salt, and cream of tarter: add to wet mixture. Mix until just blended.
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- Using a cookie scoop (or just a regular spoon, although once you have a cookie scoop, you will never be able to make cookies again without it), scoop out a portion of dough and then roll it into your hand to form a ball.
- Roll the ball into the sugar/cinnamon mixture until well coated and then place 2-inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
CLICK HERE FOR MORE RECIPES! 🙂
This post may contain paid affiliate links.
It’s Two-For-Tuesday over at Cents of Style, and today you can score two tee-shirts for only $20 with FREE shipping using code 2FORTEES! There are nine styles to choose from, and each is available in multiple colors. All are available in sizes Small to Large with the Joshalynn Scoop Neck Tee also in XL and 2XL.