If you are on Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram, you’ve likely seen people posting about these 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies. If you love the chocolate hazelnut spread Nutella as well as fudgy, chewy brownies, then this is the recipe for you! A video of me making these is also at the bottom.
I first made these a few weeks ago, but they ended up overbaked. Most recipes are saying to bake these for as long as 30 minutes; after 25 minutes, mine we on the verge of burning. Today I made them and checked on them after 15 minutes; I ended up baking them for 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle came out clean. And 20 minutes was definitely the magic number!
I had watched a video of these being made where the baker mixed up the batter by hand. However, this is a very thick, dense batter; I HAVE to use a stand mixer or hand mixer to make these!
3-INGREDIENT NUTELLA BROWNIES
- 13-ounce jar of Nutella
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8×8 or 9×9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the Nutella, flour and eggs until thoroughly blended.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.