I have seen this cake countless times on Pinterest (be sure to follow me on Pinterest by CLICKING HERE!), and it lives up to the hype! This recipe was so easy to make, and it’s always a big hit with my dad. You can also make this cake using a can of fruit pie filling; I can’t wait to try this with apple and cherry!
2-INGREDIENT PINEAPPLE ANGEL FOOD CAKE
- 1 box angel food cake
- 1 16-ounce can crushed pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9×12-inch cake pan with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix and pineapple with the juice together. Pour into the cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until the top starts to brown.
- Let cool and serve with whipped topping.