I hold no claim to this recipe, as it is printed on the back of Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Crème! It is easy and pretty much foolproof. Kraft calls it “Fantasy Fudge”, but I simply refer to it as Marshmallow Fudge. You can add 1 cup of chopped nuts to this if you desire, but I prefer my fudge without nuts.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine (1 and a half sticks)
- 1 small can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 12 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 small jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Crème
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Bring sugar, butter and evaporated milk to full rolling boil in 3-qt. saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook 4 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add in the chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until melted. Add nuts (optional) and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan; spread to cover bottom of pan. Cool completely. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.