I have been craving chocolate chip cookies, but I didn’t want to go to the hassle of making them, especially with the heat and humidity. Even whipping up a bar version seemed like too much trouble considering the number of ingredients involved.
Then I saw a Pinterest pin about Cake Mix Cookie Bars and did some research, coming up with one that I modified just a bit. These are so good…and so easy to make! This is definitely a recipe I will be making again and again!
CAKE MIX CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 small box of vanilla instant pudding
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a cake pan with cooking spray
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs together until well combined. Add in chocolate chips. Batter will be very thick.
- Spread batter into cake pan and bake for 25 minutes