A few months ago, I was looking to use up some ingredients and came up with this super easy casserole that my dad loves! I have made it several times since, and I made it again for him today. Loaded with meat, this is definitely a “man pleasing” dish!
4 INGREDIENT PASTA BAKE
- 1 pound of ground beef, browned
- 1 cup of uncooked macaroni
- 2 regular sized jars or 1 jumbo sized jar of spaghetti sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown ground beef
- Cook macaroni according to package directions
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, cooked macaroni, and pasta sauce. Pour into a casserole dish.
- Top with desired amount of mozzarella cheese
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes