With some refrigerated crescent roll dough, cream cheese, and a handful of ingredients from your stockpile, you can whip up these Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Bars! These are great for breakfast, dessert or just to have as a snack!
CREAM CHEESE CRESCENT ROLL BARS
- 2 8-ounce packages of crescent rolls
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed nuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Mold one can of the crescent rolls to the bottom of the pan.
- Cream the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar. Add in 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Spread the mixture over the bottom layer of cresent rolls.
- Mold the other can of crescent rolls over the cream cheese mixture.
- Beat the egg white and spread it over the top crescent roll.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup crushed nuts (I used walnuts, but pecans or almonds would also work) and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Sprinkle this mixture on top the egg whites.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting.