I got this recipe from my friend Kristy after she brought it to a work pot luck. With only six ingredients (and one of those is water!), it is so easy to make and has become one of my dad’s favorites!
- 1 small box tapioca pudding
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small box orange Jello
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 large can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 tub of Cool Whip
- Pour the tapicoa pudding, vanilla pudding and orange jello powders into a large bowl.
- Add in 3 cups of boiling water and stir until everything is dissolved.
- Chill for an hour.
- Stir in oranges.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Keep refrigerated.