I recently saw this recipe on Pinterest and immediately printed it out. This is by far the EASIEST chicken recipe I have ever made. Usually coated chicken calls for getting your hands messy in a wet-dry coating process; but for this recipe, all you need to go is put the sauce and bread crumbs on top. So easy! This recipe is also very easy to double or triple.
EASY 4-INGREDIENT PARMESAN CHICKEN
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (usually around 4-5 half breasts)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (the dry kind or fresh – either works)
- 4 Tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in dish.
- In a bowl, mix together mayo and Parmesan cheese. Spread mixture evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over top of mixture.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked (the thicker the chicken, the longer it will take to cook).