What’s better than chocolate and peanut butter? Chocolate and peanut butter BROWNIES that you can make in your slow cooker!
CROCKPOT PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 1 box brownie mix, 9×13 family size
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- Spray your slow cooker crock with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the brownie ingredients together until well blended. Pour into the crock and spread out evenly.
- In a saucepan, heat water, brown sugar and cocoa powder until boiling, making sure to mix well. Remove from heat and pour over brownie mixture. There is a lot of liquid, but don’t be alarmed – it will sink into the brownie mixture and create a chocolate sauce that prevents the brownies from being dry.
- Put the cover on the crockpot and cook on HIGH for 2 hours. Turn off heat and let sit for 30 minutes before eating. Serve with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
Brownie batter mix in the crock before the liquid is poured on top. The liquid is essential to keep these brownies from being dry!
The brownies right after the 2-hour cooking time. Let sit to allow the chocolate sauce to soak in before serving.