CLICK HERE to request a FREE Jiffy Mixes Recipe Booklet! You can also view it as a PDF file on your computer.
It’s been a pretty quiet day in the world of couponing! I posted a few printable coupons earlier today, and there are only two more to share with you tonight. You can print each of these twice.
CLICK HERE to print a Hallmark coupon for $5 off a $10 purchase! There are only two shopping weekends left until Christmas, so this comes just in time to get last-minute cards and gifts! Note that this coupon is only valid at Hallmark Gold Crown stores through December 24th.
There are some nice new high-value coupons available over on Coupons.com! You can print each of these twice.
In October, I signed up for the Popsugar Must Have subscription box, which offers full-size products from the world of beauty, fashion and home. One of my favorite YouTube channels is TheBusyBeeBuzz; and when Jen did the unboxing of her first box, I decided to give it a try.
Popsugar offers a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month option. At $39.95 a month, this is a pricey subscription service; but you do get full size products and shipping is included. I also have a $5 off discount code to share that brings the price down to only $34.95 a month. If you decide to sign up, simply enter Promo Code REFER5 at checkout to save $5 a month.
I decided to sign up for a 3-month subscription, just to try it out. Even though I signed up in October, it was too late for the November box; so I just received my first Popsugar box, which is for December.
Since I had watched unboxing videos on YouTube, I know the products included were high-quality; but I was still so surprised at the awesome stuff inside my box! Included in my December Popsugar Must-Have box were the following:
- 5.32-ounce bag of Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel Chocolate Squares (these sell at my Target for $3.99)
- 7.18-ounce bag of Ghirardelli Holiday Limited Edition Assortment Chocolate Squares (these sell at my Target for $5.99)
- Bag of CC Made Classic Artisanal Caramel Corn (these sell for $3 on their website)
- 4-pack box of Govino polymer wine flutes (retail price on their website is $12.95)
- Lulu Frost Bracelet (retail price of $110 on their website)
- Fibre Lashxtend Mascara (retail price of $24)
- NCLA Designer Nail Wraps (retail price of $16)
- Mixt Studio Gift Wrap (retail price of $9)
So the total retail value of the box is $184.93! Not bad at all for less than $40, in my opinion!
Yes, this box is definitely a splurge; but I also think it would make a great gift for a college student, young woman just starting out on her own, or for anyone girly. I am so excited to get the January box; and if the next two boxes are as good as this first one, I will definitely keep subscribing!
Like most subscription services, Popsugar has a referral program; for every five people who sign up under your referral link, you get one free box. Now, I’m not sure how many people are actually getting free boxes this way, as it’s a rather expensive box; but it’s nice to have the referral option, nonetheless. CLICK HERE to learn more or to sign up (yes, this is my referral link); and if you do join, be sure to enter code REFER5 at checkout to get $5 off per box!
CLICK HERE to request FREE samples of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes AND Glad Trash Bags! These freebies are being offered by the Home Depot.
If you are a Sam’s Club member, CLICK HERE to request a FREE 6-ounce sample of Purina ONE Beyond Natural Adult Dog Food! You will need to enter your Sam’s Club membership number (located on your membership card) in order to snag this freebie.
My dad had minor surgery this morning to remove a spot of skin cancer from his face. We are back home now and he is doing great! While I was gone, several freebies popped up:
FREE Sample of Bigelow Tea (must “LIKE” them on Facebook)
FREE Luna Bar (must follow them on Twitter)
FREE Talenti Gelato (when enter their giveaway, share with 5 friends on Facebook, and then they enter the giveaway, too)
There are some great new printable coupons over on Coupons.com this morning! You can print each of these twice.
- $2/1 Gillette Razor (excludes disposables)
- $0.75/1 Gillette Fusion Shave Prep
- $1.50/1 Gillette Sensor Disposable Razor
- $1.50/2 Herbal Essences Shampoo/Conditioner
- $0.75/1 Herbal Essences Shampoo/Conditioner
- $0.55/1 Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
- $0.55/1 Mr. Clean Liquids or Spray
- $2/1 Venus Razor or Refill
I personally access Coupons.com through InBox Dollars so that I can earn 10-cents per coupon I print and redeem. Once you accumulate $30, you can cash out. CLICK HERE to learn more (and get $5 just for signing up!). It’s free and easy to sign up…and yes, you earn CASH!
There are several new offers available on the ibotta app:
- Earn up to $0.50 wyb Ferrerro Rocher 3ct+
- Earn up to $1 wyb BUBBA burger 6ct+
- Earn up to $0.50 wyb Newman’s Own Pasta Sauce 23-26oz jar only
- Earn up to $1 when you spend $10 at Dunkin Donuts
Ibotta is an app that pays you cash when you purchase certain products. You answer 2-3 questions, take a photo of your receipt, and then scan in the product bar code. You will then be paid CASH! CLICK HERE for more information or to sign up! Registration is FREE!